Sunday, November 14

Beginings.....

Welcome to my blog!! Thanks for stopping by to check it out!

    I started A Life Abandoned after seeing a huge need for encouragement for young adults.
 We live in a world that takes the Lord and being a part of His Body lightly.  We are told to tolerate all things but to keep our own personal beliefs quite.... I say enough of that garbage!! It is vitally important that we live a life for Jesus that is deeper than just sitting in church!!! We need to give our entire lives over to the Lord, for Him to use how He wishes!! Keeping nothing back, but letting Him prefect us. Living a life completely abandoned to Him........

  I have listed several sites on my sidebar that are great resources for having a deeper life in the Lord. Many of the posts I will be putting on here will be coming from teachings I've heard at The Net and also from Freedom Seed MYC.....The Lord is really using these ministries to further the growing of the "back to the basics church"! Please check them out.....
  I hope this blog will be a blessing to you and I pray that the Lord will use it help grow His church!
Blessings,
   Laura


"And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him: whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked."

                                          —1 John 2:3-6

No comments:

Post a Comment